Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#9. Funny iPad Cat

What a cutie pie! UTube absolutely rocks! It has everything!!!

I was all over the Podcasts sites, willing to learn and ready to give it a shot! While readding the the info. I discovered that time is running short and I didn't necessarily need to do my own. It's something I will do later.

I joined NetLibrary and played around with several titles. I guess I'll need to get a player so I can have better access. I love to listen to books in the car, but would rather have a real book in my hands. That makes it a little hard for me to drive, although I have seen others do it!

1 comment:

  1. My dog would break the IPad. Maybe not because he has gigantic clown feet, but because it is something else to divert attention from him.

    I'm with you. I like having books in my grubby paws. But, I do enjoy a decent audio book. There is one Star Wars series that I've only ever listened to. In true book geek form, I have the books upstairs.

    I've even listened to the audio while reading along with the book in my hands.

    ReplyDelete